Klassik Landmark is an exclusive 3Bhk apartment’s project in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. The luxury apartment project is developed by Klassik Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., The premium residential project offers ready to move in 3 bhk flats in Sarjapur road, Bangalore. The project also offers limited edition of 4bhk penthouses on the 14th floor of each tower which are called as Skyvillas. Location being the key factor for the success of the project, Klassik landmark is located at Kasavanahalli, on Hosa road, off Sarjapur Raod in Bangalore. The nearest landmark for the project is Amritha Engineering College, located on Hosa Road, Bangalore.
The unique structure of the elevation will surely give you a WOW feeling. With access to copious sunlight & air, the project offers plenty of natural ventilation and comes with vaastu compliance flats. Landscaped gardens, Olympic-sized swimming pool and plenty of green space means that a healthy lifestyle is right by your home. Being just 2.5KM away from Sarjapura Road and enjoying quick connectivity to Electronic City, Klassik Landmark keeps you close to everything that matters – the IT majors, international schools, colleges and Bangalore’s best hospitals, restaurants and hotels.
- Approval authority: BDA & BBMP
- Total land area: 11 Acres
- Total number of flats: 698
- Total number of Towers: 7
- Number of floors: B+G+14
- No. of Units per Floor: 3 & 4 units
- 3BHK – 1691 sq. ft. to 2170 sq. ft.
- 4BHK – 4260 sq. ft.to 4408 sq. ft.
- Phase I - Ready to move in flats
- Phase-II – Under construction flats
- Klassik Landmark project is spread across 11 acres of land with 7 aesthetically designed individual towers offers 688 apartments and 10 penthouses with terrace gardens.
- Inspired by nature, each of the seven towers are named after beautiful flowers namely ASTER, BLUEBELL, COSMOS, DAISY, EURYOPS, FENNEL & GARDENIA (In short A,B,C,D,E,F,G Towers).
- The project is being developed in 3 different phases of which.
Comprises of 3 towers namely Aster, Bluebell & Cosmos with 252 ready to move in 3 bhk apartments and six units of 4 bhk penthouses with terrace gardens.
Comprises of two towers namely Daisy & Euryops which has 204 units in total of which 200 units of 3 bhk luxury flats & 4 units of 4 bhk penthouses with terrace gardens.
Comprises of two towers namely Fennel & Gardenia.
- A significant bonus to the aesthetically pleasing elevation is that the entire tower will have only 18% foot print of the total 11 acres. The remaining 82% is a combination of green space & amenities for residents.
- Each tower has been beautifully designed, allowing every apartment to have plenty of natural light and ventilation without scarifying the privacy. No need of burning the lights during day time.
- We understand the privacy you require, keeping this in mind we have planned only 3 flats per floor with 2 high speed lifts and a stair case.
- The architectural design is unique and the towers are meant to stand out as an iconic and distinctive architectural entity as a whole from afar. Excellent craftsmanship and minute care is taken in bringing up the project.
- Keeping our customers in mind we have made vaastu compliant apartments with excellent cross ventilation, which gives enough light and ventilation, even the basement also allows natural ventilation in its wide space.
- With no vehicle movement on the podium, we ensure convenient and free movement for pedestrians. The landscaped podium spans across an area of 10 lakh sq.ft.,
- Centrally located Olympic size swimming pool (in area) allows views from all the towers.
- A 30,000 sq. ft. area of Clubhouse will give you ample space to utilize your leisure time.
- Other value additions like:
- Firefighting systems for each blocks
- Intercom / Video Door Phone
- Garbage Converter
- Provision for Creche
- Water Softening Plant
- Rest room for Servants / Drivers
Klassik Landmark is located in an area replete with everything essential for hassle-free urban living. Located off Sarjapura Road, Klassik Landmark is in close vicinity of numerous prestigious schools such as Vibgyor, Indus International School, the International School Bangalore, Harvest International School and Delhi Public School. It also has easy connectivity to Electronic City, Outer Ring Road, Koramangala, Marathahalli and Whitefield.
Total Mall, Spencer’s, Big Bazaar, & Reliance Fresh & More Mega Mart.
A slew of IT powerhouses like Cisco, Capgemini, Wipro, HP and Accenture have large holdings along Sarjapura Road. MNCs like Nokia, KPMG, Genpact, ARM and PayPal, have regional headquarters in the area.
Klassik Enterprises strives for quality construction & on time delivery of the project; it has a proven track record of delivering the projects before the due date.
We just, don’t sell you an apartment; we provide you a solution for your property search.